Friday, August 2, 2013

report on 2nd week of art camp

The last week of art camp is done and so I would just like to recap our week together.   I had another great group of kids this past week.  We created the same projects that the kids last week made.  Doing two weeks of the same thing sure made it a lot easier on me!  I already had it figured out what I was going to do and knew my system of what works.  I could just focus on teaching and loving on these kids.  But, let me tell you, they sure showed me love too!  I am always just amazed at the love sent my way from these artists.  It sure makes all the hard work behind the scenes worth it!

Here are some pictures of our week together:
 
 


 
 

On this Dove Picture, We learned about hot and cold colors.
 
 
 
 

 




These cat in a bird cage pencil drawings are from my 10-13yr olds group.
This was a very fun picture!  I love how all of the cats have a personality.
 
artist, 10yrs old.  Oil Pastel, orange cut in half.

Watercolor flowers, Artist, 12
 
 Watercolor flowers, artist 12
 Mario scratch art, artist 10
 Alyssa taking a turn drawing on the board.
 
Our awesome group of 10-13yr olds!
Thanks for a great week of art fun.

 
 


 
 
 
 
 


 

 
 
 
 
Here is my group of 5-9yr olds. They are all so sweet and adorable, I enjoyed my time with each one!
What a great group of artists.
  Thanks for showing me your creativity and great attitudes!
 
Have a great rest of your summer.  See you in the fall,
Mrs. Calvert
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: