Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Artist in Action 2013

Well, the Fair is here in Whatcom County and we are in full swing!
A bunch of my students are partaking in the Artist in Action event at the Fair in the art barn.
Come by and see them, you still have 3 more days of the fair the check it out.
Here is one of my students, going above and beyond and actually drawing pictures upon request for people.  He has examples of what he can draw on the board and then people have been coming up to him with requests and then he gifts them a picture.  I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of him!  Love it!  I also want to give a big shout out to my other wonderful students who have participated in this program. Thank you
 
The purpose of artist in action is that the public can see the work that goes behind all the artwork on the walls.  They get to see the process in action.  Thankful that the Fair Superintendent sees the importance of the arts in our community.
 

No comments: