Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scratch art /watercolor /plate Art Camp

We are having a great time at Art Camp this week!  Here are my 5-9yr old class.  They are making some fabulous watercolor pictures! 
Thank you to Allison for helping me this week and next week by being my art teacher assistant.  Much appreciated!

The following pictures are from my 10yrs and up class.  Art medium used is watercolor.
Nina, Age 11

Ethan, Age 10

 Jenna, Age 11

Bella, Age 10

Kendyl, Age 10

Brittney, Age 11

Kourtney, Age 13


The Ferris Wheel pictures are from students in my older class, 10 and up.  Aren't they great?!

Now, we have some Scratch Art Pictures to show you!









Here is my 10yrs and up class for the scratch art/design a plate/ watercolor week. This picture is missing Jenna though who couldnt be here on this day.   This was a great week, we made a bunch of pictures, not all are shown on this blog, but now they get to go home and show their family! 

No comments: