Monday, August 27, 2012

END OF SUMMER


 

Classroom prep

Hope you are all enjoying the last days of summer!  I am pretty sure my last days will be filled with getting my 3 kids off to school and then prepping this week for art class to start next week on Sept 5, 6 and 8.   So far, I have 50 students signed up this year.  That is 50 students each week in between 10 different classes.  I feel very honored and blessed to have these kids enter my classroom each month!  It is bound to be a great year of new things to explore and creativeness to dig into.

My classes are small this year; this is something I am very excited about too.  This is better for the teacher and the student.

I have been asked the question many a times, “Can my student come for 2 or 3 certain months in the year? “.  The answer is “yes”!   We start and end a project in one months time, so the minimum participation would be a one month class.  You may pick and choose which months you would like to attend since we do a different art medium each month.

Here are the class times once again for you to look at and sign up for:

Classes meet three weeks of every month; using a different art medium each month.

Class times        Sept 2012-May 2013

·         Wednesday’s        5-9yrs         __9:30am-10:30am FULL

10yrs and up __11:00am-12:00pm

                             10yrs and up__4:00pm-5:00pm

 

·         Thursday’s            5-9yrs         __1:00pm-2:00pm

10yrs and up __2:30pm-3:30pm

*5-9yrs       __4:00pm-5:00pm FULL

                                      5-9yrs         __5:30pm-6:30pm                             

10yrs and up __7:00pm-8:00pm 

                                               

·         Saturday’s             5-9yrs         __9:30am-10:30am         

                                      10yrs and up __11:00am-12:00pm          

It is not too late to sign up for a class, you can sign up as late as the day before it starts.  Email me to sign up your child at brendac2126@hotmail.com

I cant wait to fill this calendar with birthdays and art class times!
 
Jasmine says "Hello kids!"
 
Enjoy your week and labor day weekend and see you next week!
Mrs. Calvert

No comments: