Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January Abstract

The art students worked on Abstract art this cold month of January.  It was a total blast of creativity.  We had fun listening to classical music and letting the emotions come through to the canvas.  They also learned about Wassily Kandinsky as the famous artist of the month.
























































Next month:  February--Collage Selfies! 
 I don't have any more openings in the 5-9 age classes for February through May this year, but I do have a wait list, so please still let me know if you are interested via phone or email  and I'll be sure to call you if an opening becomes available.
Older ages--10-18yrs, I do have room in Wednesday 4pm-5pm and Saturday 11am-12pm class.  
Thank you so much,

Mrs. Calvert
 brendac2126@hotmail.com

No comments: