Monday, September 1, 2014

Art School year starting

Ready or Not.....Here comes the school year!

Well, here we are, the first week of art class starts THIS WEEK! September 3-6.  
This school year, we will meet 3 times a month and work on a different art project each month.   It is a lot of fun and educational too!  We will be going over the elements of art and studying a famous artist each month as well.  I teach ages 5-18 and I have some spots left.  Check out my art classes/times page. To sign up for a class email or call; there is still time!

Preview for this month is that we will be working with Scratch Art!  October we will be working with Clay.   For a full list of class projects each month, you will need to email me for that info.


Thank you for your support and I will be seeing some of you this week at class. =)

Mrs. Calvert
Art with B. Calvert
brendac2126@hotmail.com
360-318-0970
 

No comments: