Sunday, July 7, 2013

Art Room Makeover

Hello art friends!
 
  This past year was very busy for me, with my business and with life in general.  
So, now that I have down time this summer, I have been able to relax and reflect. 
It has been wonderful to have time to think.  God is renewing my mind, soul and heart
and it has inspired me to makeover my art room too!   
Goodbye boring white walls!
 
 Here is one corner of the finished art room.  On the right is a drying rack.
The rack is folded up in the picture, but the 30 shelves fold down and we can
dry our masterpieces on there. It is going to be so handy to have!
 
Also, I have chalkboard paint here and there throughout the room,
so I can write quotes or label where things are.
Here are all my students of the 2012/13 school year.
They all hold a special spot in this room and with me.
I think I will keep up this tradition and do this next year as well!
I can replace these pictures with the pictures of 2013/14 next summer.
 
                          -Mrs. Calvert
 
 
 

No comments: