Sunday, June 2, 2013

I should stick to my day job.

 
My handy man husband and I are painting the deck, railings this weekend.  I love to paint, so I started right on it doing well around the top deck railings.  But, once I started working on the stairs, I was too into my work and didn't realize I had tipped the tub over while I was reaching over to paint the other side of the railing.  Whoops!  Can you see the paint splatter on the concrete?  I should keep my day job.  Yes, painting on canvas sounds much better.  I am too much of a free spirit, messy! 
 
 
Oh well!
 
Have a wonderful sunny day everyone!  Tell someone today if they "mess up"
it can always be fixed and cleaned up.  =)  
God can take a mess (like ME!) and make something
beautiful out of the project.(life.)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: